The LIT Insurance
Legionnaire Insurance Trust - LIT
LEGIONCARE: $5,000 Accidental Death Benefit at NO COST to You.
Legionnaires now have the opportunity to assure their enrollment in LegionCare, the newly enhanced Accidental Death benefit available at No-Cost to Legionnaires. LegionCare is a one-of-a-kind benefit offered exclusively to Legionnaires. LegionCare provides all Legionnaires with:
$5,000 in Accidental Death Coverage for covered accidents that occur if you are traveling on official Legion business.
$1,000 for all other covered accidents.
24/7 protection that covers Legionnaires at home, at work and while they are travelling away from home available for all Legionnaires in your Department.
IMPORTANT: All Legionnaires must activate their $5,000 in protection in order to be covered. Post Adjutants should provide members with an enrollment postcards when processing membership. The Adjutants are also asked to provide the postcards to Paid Up For Life (PUFL) members. Legionnaires may also activate their coverage by going online at www.theLIT.com.
Don’t let any of your fellow Legionnaires let this opportunity pass them by. Please help ensure that all of the members in your Post are aware of this important benefit.
- Our Department
- Legion Riders
- Dept of AK Articles of Incorporation
- Dept of AK By-Laws
- Boys State
- Oratorical Contest
- Samsung American Legion Scholarship
- Samsung Scholarship Eligibility
- Samsung American Legion Scholarship Application
- The American Legion Legacy Scholarship
- The American Legion Baseball Scholarship
- Eagle Scout of the Year
- National High School Oratorical Scholarship
- Richard D. Johnson Memorial Scholarship
Children and Youth Programs and Partners
- Family Support Network
- Temporary Financial Assiatance (TFA)
- National Family Week
- Operation Military Kid
- Ronald McDonald House
- Children's Miracle Network
- Covering Kids and Families
- Child Welfare Foundation
- The American Legion Endowment Fund
- Children's Organ Transplant Association (COTA)
- Special Olympics
- Child Safety
- Community Service
- Flag Etiquette
- The Legacy Run
- Blue Star Banners
- Troop Support
- Post Officer's Manuals
- The LIT Insurance
- Military Discharge Request
- Veterans Information